Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Greetings from Karen

I have always loved animals and living near the woods, have had many critters pass through my life. From whitetail deer, squirrels, a wide variety of birds and even a red fox, I am always amazed by whom I might see from my kitchen window.

Over the years I have photographed the wildlife that have visited my home and as my skills improved I started posting pictures for my friends to see. Encouraged by their support, I'll be writing and including photos of the wildlife that frequent my yard, discussing their natural history, how they interact with other animals and the environment in which they live. 

Thank you for joining me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing nature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea! Can't wait to read more, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete